Business Process Management
Management and automation of business processes-BPM
What that is
The management and automation of business processes (Business Process Management) is one of the first and fundamental stages of Digital Transformation of an organization.
It can be applied to a subgroup of an organization, to the entire organization or even to a level of cooperation between multiple organizations. Business Process Management is a set of steps which include the following:
- Writing down and modeling of the existing (as-is) situation, by including and by depicting humans, systems, information flows and the relationships between them.
- Watching the performance of and calculating the depicted situation.
- Analyzing and rating the current situation, by searching for chances of enhancement eventually through the automation of parts of the processes.
- Modeling the changes/improvements, often in combination with the execution of simulations. Transition to the new (to-be) situation.
The process described above is circular and continuous so that the business can daily spot chances of improvement and create antagonistic advantages.
Within that border, UpcoMinds offers an integrated service that combines the provision of counseling services with the development of automation process applications, by helping and supporting your business in every stage of digital transformation.
UpcoMinds’s Business Analysts write down and model the current situation of your organization, by tracking down the parts that need improvement, and they suggest a plan of changes that helps make the most out of current technological developments for the automation of your processes.
Subsequently, the UpcoMinds technical team takes over the actualization of the changes, which might include the automation and the monitoring of the processes via management and automation systems, the effective use of business analytics, but also the development of custom applications according to your company’s needs
What it helps with / What it offers / Why should I get it?
Business Process Management helps your business with:
- Monitoring more effectively the performance of current processes.
- Optimizing the performance of the employees and the organization in its whole by spotting the parts that delay the growth of the company.
- Creating a greater business agility, by adapting the company to the inevitable changes related to technological advances, changes to the regulatory elements and/or competition.
- Achieving strategic goals and aligning the processes with the general company strategy of the organization.
- Facilitating the internal diffusion of company knowledge and information.
- Creating a culture, as well as a framework that helps with the continuous growth of the company.
Who needs it
The creation of a framework of constant management and automation of the company’s processes is a one-way for modern companies that wish to remain competitive. Regardless of its size, for every business, Business Process Management is an indispensable tool for its long-term survival.CONTACT US
Designing and Creating specialized software
The specialized software covers the blank spaces left by already-made solutions. Ranging from procedures that need to be automated all the way to multifunctional portals that offer a thorough view of each individual system to the user.Find out more
MobileApp is a purpose-built software for Operating Systems of smart mobile devices which can be used to elevate the communication between the company and its customers/suppliers or even its employees.Find out more
An e-SHOP(electronic shop) is the “spot” where a company can digitally display its products or its services by using the Web, a mobile device or a laptop.Find out more
Internet of Things
Υπηρεσίες συνδεσιμότητας αντικειμένων στο διαδίκτυοFind out more
Υπηρεσίες Επαυξημένης Πραγματικότητας. Η επόμενη έκδοση του πραγματικού φυσικού κόσμου.Find out more